These conditions need to be accepted whether you are booking for yourself or on behalf of others:-
- Payment is due within 14 days of receipt of invoice. In exceptional circumstances and with prior agreement
- we can, on occasion, extend this to 30 days. Failure to pay after this date will incur a penalty fee of £100.
- A £50 refundable deposit is required for the keys. Any loss of keys will results in forfeiture of deposit and should be reported as soon as possible.
- Guests should arrange their own insurance for personal belongings.
- We operate a no smoking policy.
- No pets allowed.
- There is no available parking outside the property.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that wi-fi is available free of charge 24 hours a day, we cannot guarantee any internet connection availability.
Rooms are only to be occupied by persons named on invoice.
We aim to deliver the best possible service but in the unlikely event that there is a cause for dissatisfaction, you should contact us as soon as possible.
We require a full 14 days cancellation notice in order for you to receive a full refund of any monies paid. Cancellations within the 14 day period will still be chargeable. We will always endeavour to work with you in this instance but it is not always possible to do so.